You can apply between June and August of each year. 

To apply you will need:

  1. A completed application form
  2. Proof of income (P21, P60 or a Social Welfare statement for the last year)
  3. A letter from your college confirming that you have a place on your course

You can request an application form by contacting Linda Shanley at 01-8485630 or email