We believe that to create vibrant, strong communities we need to find out:
- What are the issues that concern people most?
- How we can help people and communities to address these issues?
- What is already working well in the area?
- What ideas do people have to improve their neighbourhood?
- What can we do to assist people in improving their area?
We do this by:
- Gathering, studying and providing information and data about the area. For example, we can understand a lot about our area by looking at the Census.
- Working with and talking to communities, our partner organisations and the people using our services.
- Carrying out small research projects and evaluating the impact that they have.
- Responding to and seeking new development opportunities to work together with statutory bodies, universities and colleges, social partners, the community, and public representatives.