The Stop Smoking Programme offers a combination of one to one and group support to individuals who wish to quit smoking. All supports are delivered by trained Lay Health Advocates and are completely free of charge.
In a one-to-one session, our advisors will:
- look at your desire and readiness to quit
- take a history of your smoking habit
- assess your nicotine addiction
- identify your reasons for quitting and any difficulties or risks of relapse
- create a personal plan to help you quit smoking
- measure your carbon monoxide levels